Come join the renaissance happening in Buffalo, New York. Colligan Law is a growing corporate law firm focused on high-growth companies, startups and entrepreneurial representation. We are driven by strong core values of family, honesty, entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork and fairness. The firm has structured its legal services to support the growing businesses in the area.
We are seeking 3L students currently enrolled in a law degree program, with completion of or current attendance in advanced Business Law classes preferred. Ideal candidates are individuals motivated to make a difference both in the community and for the companies they service.
To qualify, candidates will possess the following:
- An interest and willingness to learn about Transactional Law, Securities Law and Tax Law.
- The ability to solve problems, be detailed oriented and be conscientious about all work completed.
- An innate concern for the wellbeing of clients and representation of the firm in the best professional manner as possible.
- The potential to excel in the following competencies: Communication, Client Focus, Ethics & Integrity, Teamwork & Adaptability, Productivity & Initiative.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Resume submissions and discussions with our firm will be held in the strictest confidence.