Areas of experience include: registration, maintenance, and licensing of trademarks and copyrights; entertainment-related licenses and agreements; general business matters.
Erin is a native of the Buffalo area, having grown up in Hamburg and attended high school at Mount Mercy Academy. As a member of the board of directors and festival committee for the Music is Art Foundation, Erin is also active in the Buffalo arts and entertainment community.
- Northeastern University, B.S. (magna cum laude), 2010
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2014
Admitted to Practice:
- New York State
- Intellectual Property
- Trade Secrets
- Business Transactional Law
- Legal Services for Buffalo Startups
- Erie County Bar Association
- Intellectual Property, Computer and Entertainment Law Committee
- Young Lawyers Committee
- New York State Intellectual Property Association
- Board of Directors, Music is Art Foundation