Jerry’s practice consists of corporate and business law. He assists clients with complex transactions involving financings, securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Colligan Law LLP, Jerry served as in-house counsel to a nationally-ranked clinical research and treatment institute, where he provided counsel in connection with commercial transactions, litigation, internal investigations and government affairs.
• J.D., University at Buffalo School of Law School, 2016, Finance and Development Concentration
• B.A., magna cum laude, SUNY College at Cortland, 2013, Political Science
Admitted to Practice:
• New York State
• United States District Court, Western District of New York
Memberships & Community Involvement:
• American Bar Association
• New York State Bar Association
• Bar Association of Erie County