Alexander’s practice consists of corporate and business law, commercial real estate, estate planning, and estate administration. A Buffalo native, Alexander graduated from Canisius High School in 2010 before graduating summa cum laude from Canisius College in 2014. While in college, Alexander was an Executive Editor of Canisius’ literary magazine, The Quadrangle, wrote a weekly sports column in the student newspaper, The Griffin, and was the recipient of the Father Ryan Student Activities Leadership Involvement Award. After graduating from Canisius, Alexander took a gap year and taught journalism and coached hockey at Canisius High School as part of its Alumni Volunteer Corps.
Alexander attended the University at Buffalo School of Law on its Dean’s Tuition Waiver Scholarship and graduated in 2018. During law school, Alexander served on the Buffalo Law Review, a group of students selected based on grades and a writing competition that publishes four to five volumes of scholarly articles per year. These articles often are cited by attorneys in their arguments and judges in their opinions, and the authors range from students to law professors to practicing attorneys. Prior to his third year of law school, Alexander was elected Managing Editor of the Law Review by his peers. He also worked in the legal department of a regional energy company during his third year.
Currently, Alexander sits on UB Law’s Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) Board, where he co-chairs the Board’s education committee, and on the Canisius College Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2018
- Canisius College, B.A., summa cum laude, 2014
Admitted to Practice:
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- Director, Canisius College Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Board member, SUNY Buffalo Law Graduates of the Last Decade
- Canisius College Young Alumni Philanthropy Committee
- SUNY Buffalo Law Alumni Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association