Alexander’s practice consists of corporate and business law as well as commercial litigation and succession planning.
A Buffalo native, Alexander graduated from Canisius High School in 2010, Canisius College in 2014, and the University at Buffalo School of Law in 2018. Between undergrad and law school, Alexander was a member of Canisius High School’s Alumni Volunteer Corps, where he taught journalism and an SAT prep course and coached hockey.
During law school, Alexander served on the Buffalo Law Review and was elected Managing Editor prior to his third year. He also worked in the legal department of a regional energy company. Currently, Alexander sits on UB Law’s Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) Board, where he co-chairs the Board’s education committee.
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2018
- Canisius College, B.A., 2014
Admitted to Practice:
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- Board member, SUNY Buffalo Law Graduates of the Last Decade
- Canisius College Young Alumni Philanthropy Committee
- SUNY Buffalo Law Alumni Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association