Frederick J. Gawronski is an experienced tax attorney providing business owners and businesses solutions to their problems. While every engagement is unique, the first few steps are critical. Utilizing strategies developed over the years, Fred provides advice and strategies to reorganize, improve and “turn around” financially distressed situations. Once the situation is stable and thriving, he provides counsel for long term success.
Fred has successfully represented various businesses, both in and outside New York State, including but not limited to debt buyers, collection agencies, temporary staffing companies, real estate development companies, scrap yards, restaurants, farms, dental, medical and law practices. And as necessary, he has successfully represented the shareholders of those companies in civil and/or criminal proceedings with the various state and federal authorities.
- Bucknell University, B.A., 1987
- Ohio Northern University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Villanova University School of Law, LL.M., 1996
Admitted to Practice:
- All United States District Courts located in New York
- All United States Bankruptcy Courts located in New York
- United States Tax Court
Civic and Professional Memberships:
- Turnaround Management Association – Upstate New York Chapter
- Erie County Bar Association – Commercial and Bankruptcy Law Section
- American Bar Association – Business Law Section
- Past President – Saint Francis High School Alumni Board of Directors
- Past Member of Saint Francis High School – School Board
- Past Chairman of Saint Thomas Aquinas Parish Finance Committee